Saturday, September 22, 2012

IMM/STS #1


I looked up both of these weekly features (In My Mailbox/Stacking the Shelves), but I wasn't sure which one to pick, so I decided I'll post under both of them until decide which one I'm going to continue with. Maybe I'll leave it like this. Who knows. Thehee. So, yep, I'm really anxious to show you what I got so without further ado, here's what I got this week:

YA books 

Physical Books 

 

 

The Mortal Instruments (#1-3) Box Set by Cassandra Clare
I have the ebook copies of the first four books in addition to the fifth one I have in paperback, but I wanted to have the physical copies of all of them as well, so there ya go. Only the fourth one missing now.
Insurgent by Veronica Roth

 Ebooks


 


The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
The One by Heather Self
Cursed by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Rapture by Lauren Kate
What's Left of Me by Kat Zhang
Ten by Gretchen McNeil


 Adult books

Ebooks 

 


Wicked Nights by Gena Showalter
Love Unrehearsed by Tina Reber


Bookmarks

 
Thanks to Abbi Glines and Wendy Higgins, as well as to Pretty in Fiction for hosting the Sweet Evil bookmark giveaway as a part of their Sweet Evil Tour post. I actually got 3 bookmarks from Wendy, but one of them is in between one of my books and I didn't bother to look for it.

What did you get this week? Leave your links below and I'll check out your goodies :)

In My Mailbox is a weekly event hosted by The Story Siren and Stacking the Shelves is a weekly event hosted @ Tynga's Reviews.

13 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed City of Bones and I have the others to keep reading, so I hope you enjoy those.


    Oooooh, I want to read quite a lot of those e-books like Ten and The Raven Boys.

    Hope you enjoy your great haul!

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent haul of books I see you got there. Love the Sweet Evil swag. That was nice. Come visit me as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Livvie Heh, TMI is one of my favorite series! I love these books so I couldn't resist getting the real copies in addition to my ebook copies :) Ten and TRB - I set my sights on these books as soon as I heard about them. Can't wait to read them :) Thanks for stopping by, girl!

    @ Grace Fonseca Thank you!! I love the Sweet Evil swag, too! Loved the book and Wendy's one of my fave authors, so winning that swag meant a lot to me :)(a) I will! Thank you for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the original TMI trilogy...the other two are okay. Hopefully CoHF will be better.

    I just finished Ten too. I loved it. I'll have a review up very soon. Did you read it yet?

    Also, I saw you're reading Across the Universe?! I LOVE THAT BOOK! :) Are you going to review it? I'd love to know your thoughts!

    Finally, did you get a chance to read Incarnate yet? My sister loved the book! You can read her review here:



    My StS

    New follower via GFC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops...her review is here:

    http://thesisterstale.blogspot.com/2012/09/review-incarnate-newsoul-1-by-jodi.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know what you mean, Susan. I just.. Ugh.. It's frustrating, because these books are so great and I just wish the fourth and the fifth book would have lived uo to the first three. There were so amazing and the last two were kind of disappointing for me. I hope the sixth one will be loads of better and we get to finish this series on a good note :)

    I haven't read Ten yet and even though I'm excited to have it, I'm pretty scared to read it, ha. I'm terrifie of horror movies, don't watch them, because I have nightmares for like two weeks straight and I'm scared of every dark shadow :D so I have no idea what's gonna happen when I'm having such a close look to this, but I will read it and I'm so glad you liked it :)

    Across the Universe? It's really, really great (can't put it down, actually) and I am going to review it, but I'm not during the next week I think. I have so much stuff to do at Uni and I'm already behind on my reviews so we'll see. But I plan on it, yes ;)

    Heh, I haven't read Incarnation yet, but I would like to. I have just so many books on my TBR pile, it's crazy. The new ones just keep coming up and I literally forget that there are some older (ha, it's not so old, actually) books I wish to read as well. Hmm.. I hope that when Asylum comes out and everyone's reviewing it, I'll pick up Incarnation and read Asylum right after I'm done with the first one. Ha.

    And thank you for leaving the links, will definitely check yours and your sister's out :)

    And thanks for following, means the world to me!! x

    Have a lovely day, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha :D Idk why I wrote Asylum. Ha. Asunder* My bad ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh I LOVE the TMI series by Cassandra Clare! Great haul!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you, girl! I love this series, too. One of the best!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woohoo, The Raven Boys! I'm starting it today. Also really dying to get my hands on Ten and What's Left of Me. Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank youuuu!!! Hope you enjoy The Raven Boys! I love Stiefvater's work and I really hope this won't be a disappointment. Heh :) Thanks for stopping by =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wanted my own copies of the original TMI books, too. And I have book five, but still haven't read it. I'm also missing book four.

    Have fun with your new books!

    Here's my IMM

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, there! Book four and five were kind of disappointing, so I hope CoHF will be better, but they were good reads. Not just so strong as the first three. Hehe, I will! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete