Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Teaser Tuesday #37


This is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.

To participate you:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!
  • (Make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) * Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My teasers
"I think I'll go to bed too" I said. Before I tear her fingers off. 
"I'll walk you to your room. I'll even sing you a lullaby ... and maybe you could show me what makes you howl," Connor said, a smile sliding across his mouth. 
God I wish Connor was a love interest for Calla (the MC). He is just plain awesome! I hope he and Adne are love interests for each other since the sexual tension is killing me lol.

p. 172 of Wolfspane by Andrea Cremer

4 comments:

  1. hahaha that is totally hot and cute. I love when guys are super forward in a hilarious way like that. Hope you love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't handle the love triangle in this series. But I agree that I loved Connor from the little I read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this teaser! I never finished the series, but I hope you're enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this! I have had this series on my tbr list for like 2500 years now so I should probably check it out, eh? >.<

    Yes I'm very old. #Hairflip

    ReplyDelete