Saturday, August 24, 2013

Book Haul #23

Haven't done one in ages and I've received quite a bit of books and even some gorgeous swag:) If you've read any of these titles, let me know so I can push them up on my tbr pile and don't forget to leave your links below in the comments so I can visit you back. Have a great weekend, lovelies!

Physical copies


Soul Screamers Volume Three by Rachel Vincent (includes books #5, #6 and Sophie's novella)
Stealing Parker (Hundred Oaks #2) by Miranda Kenneally
Catching Jordan (Hundred Oaks #1) by Miranda Kenneally (read and l-o-v-e-d!!!, review will be up soon)

E-books


Truth about You and Me by Amanda Grace (arc)
Out of Line by Jen McLaughnlin (arc)


What Endures by Katie Lee (arc)
Ricochet (Addicted to You #1.5) by Krista and Becca Ritchie
Letters to Nowhere by Julie Cross


Jordyn by Tiffany King. This was an Amazon freebie. You can find it here. I've been waiting to own this pretty for a long time and I've only heard great things about Tiffany's writing so it was a must 'purchase'.

There were two awesome moments on what seemed to be quite an ordinary day of August. First, I received gorgeous swag from the very talented Elizabeth Norris. I read Unraveling  (my review can be found here) this spring and loved loved loved this book so hard. It was one of these books that I knew I had to have on my shelf as a physical copy as well so I purchased a paperback copy. It arrived way back, but this one book made Elizabeth one of my favorite authors. Since I obviously can't fly across the Atlantic to any of her signings, she kindly provided me with a bookplate. I was wayyyyyyy too happy about it to consider me normal, hehe:) Also, the always wonderful Jasprit from The Reader's Den  sent me a copy of The 5th Wave which I've been pining over ever since these raving reviews started to pop up among blogosphere. She loved it, Rachel, her co-blogger, loved it and everyone loves this book so am I excited? You betcha ;)



HUGE thanks and hugs to Elizabeth Norris and Jasprit, also, big thanks to Flux, Julie Patra publishing, Jen McLaughlin, Inksplinger PR, Katie Lee and Netgalley.

What did you get this week? Leave your links below and I'll check out your goodies :)

In My Mailbox is a weekly event hosted by The Mod Podge Bookshelf and Stacking the Shelves is a weekly event hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

20 comments:

  1. I really can't wait to read the 5th wave! :) And I have the first volume of Soul Screamers that I need to read. Great haul :)

    Janina
    My Haul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Jasprit! I'm so glad you'll get to read the 5th Wave. I haven't read it yet but I plant to read it really soon. Also that swag looks really great :) I have heard some great things about Out of Line too so I hope you'll enjoy it. Great haul :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought Catching Jordan was brilliant but haven't read any of the others yet. Plan to soon enough ^_-
    Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of pretties there, Siiri! :)
    Yay for The 5th Wave. I'm probably among the few readers who still hasn't read that book yet. I'm curious to see what you think of it.
    And Lola! I love that book so much! :)
    Enjoy your pretty books!

    Nick - My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heard good things about The 5th Wave. I haven't read it. You got some really good books this week.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! You picked up a lot of great books. Lola and the Boy Next Door is really good. Jordyn by Tiffany King is one that is still on my TBR list. I haven't read any of her books yet, but I have heard great things. Enjoy!!

    Thanks for stopping by my STS!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool swag! I still need to read the 5th Wave. I have it on my Kindle, but just haven't gotten to it yet. I loved Lola. That book should definitely get pushed up your TBR. Great haul!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great haul this week! I can't wait to read The Truth About You and Me. Happy reading!

    My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The 5th Wave and The Truth About You & Me are two books we have in common this week! And I adore Rachel Vincent's Soul Screamers series. Hope you enjoy your books!

    Taylor @ Reads Over Needs
    My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Haul! I hope you enjoy the Soul Screamer series, Lola, Catching Jordan and Stealing Parker as much as I did :)

    Happy Reading

    Christy @ Christy's Book Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Truth was pretty good, hope that you enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing haul! I've heard such great things about The 5th Wave. I actually got a copy this week from a giveaway that I had won. I can't wait to read it. :) I hope you enjoy all of your books!

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  13. A nice haul! I loved The 5th Wave and Lola was fabulous. I can't wait to read If You Leave.

    Happy reading. :-)

    Sharon - Obsession with Books

    ReplyDelete
  14. I still haven't read THE 5TH WAVE! I've heard so many raving reviews. I don't know why I haven't bought a copy yet. ESCAPING REALITY looks really good too. Enjoy your new books!

    My STS post

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lola is amazing! I'm surprised you haven't read it yet. (or maybe you have and just bought a copy for yourself.) My sis just bought Catching Jordan not too long ago, but she hasn't started it yet. I'll let her know you loved it! Maybe she'll push it to the top of her reading list :D And that's so awesome that you got all that swag from Elizabeth Norris -- so sweet!! (P.S. thanks for getting Ricochet! Hope you enjoy it)

    ReplyDelete
  16. The 5th Wave is freaking amazing! You'll love it. I haven't gotten around to reading Unravelling yet! Bad, right? Cool swag!

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  17. You had such a great book week! I'm very curious about Out of Line. I hope you enjoy your books, Siiri!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yay! I hope you love The 5th Wave, Siiri! I always get nervous when someone picks up a book that's been hyped a lot though, because it doesn't always live up to expectations. How nice of Jasprit to send it to you!

    I also got Escaping Reality and Out of Line. I hope we both like them. I really enjoyed Lisa Renee Jones other series: If I Were You & Being Me, I need to read the last: Revealing Us. I have a friend who has been reading Out of Line and she's not having the best luck, so I'm not sure about that one. Lola and the Boy Next Door was really good! Love me some Cricket!! Enjoy your awesome haul, Siiri! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. You will LOVE Catching Jordan and Lola. I think you will too!
    And yay, I'm glad to see that you love Unraveling. :D<3
    Enjoy all your lovely books & thanks for stopping by my STS! (:

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nice haul! 5th wave and Escaping Reality are both on my TBR list. Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete