Saturday, December 29, 2012

Book Haul #9

Ooookay. So I didn't get many things this week, but I did get a little something. People have been raving about this book for so long and I'm a huge fan of everything original, but also great retellings of different classics. This is supposedly a retelling of Cinderella and I'm excited to add this to my collection. Also, people are already reading ARCs of the sequel and I haven't even started the first one, so there's definitely some catching up to do. Oh, and one of the main bookstores in Estonia turned 100 this year so they have all these special offers and while I was there, I got these three bookmarks for free. They're supercute and I'll definitely use them soon:)


*and free celebration bookmarks from the local bookstore*

What did you get this week? Leave your links below and I'll check out your goodies :)

In My Mailbox is a weekly event hosted by The Story Siren and Stacking the Shelves is a weekly event hosted @ Tynga's Reviews.

9 comments:

  1. I'm reading Cinder right now. It is really good! I am not really one for science fiction, but I love Cinder. It isn't too sci-fi, though. I hope you enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to read Cinder I hope you'll enjoy it. Happy reading!

    here is mine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Cinder! I really can't wait until the next book comes out because of the awesomeness of Cinder. I hope you enjoy it. :)

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been wanting to read Cinder for a really long time. I hope you enjoy it. Also, I noticed that Lux is listed in your favorite series. I'm so glad because I'm about to start that series. And yes Harry Potter and Divergent are incredible as well.

    Anyway, I digress. Enjoy Cinder and have a great week.

    Here's mine

    ~Danica Page
    Taking it One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to start Cinder and the rest of the series!

    Happy reading!
    My haul

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooo Cinder! I LOVED that book Siiri! It was just such a creative and different retelling of the Cinderella fairytale, I can't wait to see what you think of it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved this one so much!!! Eeeep so happy you got it, can't wait to see what you think! Great haul!

    Happy New Year, Siiri!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm extremely impressed along with your writing abilities as smartly as with the layout in your weblog. Is that this a paid topic or did you customize it yourself? Either way keep up the excellent quality writing, it's
    rare to look a great weblog like this one nowadays..
    My page how to become rich

    ReplyDelete