Thursday, December 20, 2012

Kindle freebie: Chasing Nikki by Lacey Weatherford

Peopleeee!!! My dear fellow bookworms!! My lovely fellow bloggers!! I just found out that Chasing Nikki by Lacey Weatherford is free on Amazon. How amazing is that? I absolutely loved this book and if you want to read my review, you can do it here. If you don't, that's okay! Just download this book and read is as soon as you possibly can, because it was sooo good.
  • Emotional? Check.
  • Issues? Check.
  • Awesome girl? Check.
  • Bad boy with a beautiful soul? Check.
  • Shocking and unexpected? Check.
It was freaking awesome and I'm looking forward to reading the sequel, Finding Chase, that explains the epilogue of Chasing Nikki.

You can get it for free here. I cannot guarantee that you'll love it as much as I did, but I'm 99% sure you'll end up enjoying this emotional rollercoaster.


Title: Chasing Nikki (Chasing Nikki #1)
Author: Lacey Weatherford
Published: February 29th 2012
Add It: Goodreads

Chase Walker used to be a good kid—charming, athletic, and with a bright future ahead, but that was before travesty struck his life, sinking him into deep despair. Caught up in a world of drugs and alcohol, he doesn’t notice time slipping away until he’s arrested for underage drinking one night.

Fed up with watching her son destroy his life, Chase’s mom relocates him to live in a small ranching community with his ex-military grandfather. Chase is far from happy about the situation until he meets, Nikki, the cute cheerleader who won’t give football players like him the time of day.

Chase enjoys a good challenge though and sets out to claim Nikki for his own. He soon discovers she’s more than a pretty face—she’s a balm to his troubled spirit also. But when tragedy strikes Nikki’s life too, suddenly Chase finds himself put to the ultimate test. Can he trust Nikki, and all that she’s taught him? Will it be enough?

Meet the author 

Website | Facebook | Twitter | Goodreads

2 comments:

  1. I have to say that there is NO WAY I would pick up this book just having seen the cover, but the things you say about it definitely have me curious. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I know! I don't fancy this cover and the new one is even more awful! BUT, the book itself is beautiful as well as devastating and awesome:) You're welcome!

      Delete