Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #11


"Waiting on" Wednesday is hosted at Breaking the Spine and spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating

This week we have:
  1. Finding Chase (Chasing Nikki #2) by Lacey Weatherford
  2. Hopeless by Colleen Hoover


Title: Finding Chase (Chasing Nikki #2)
Author: Lacey Weatherford
Release Date: December 12th 2012
Add it: Goodreads

Why? Holy smoke! I loved the first book. I can't.. Ugh.. The first book made me cry like a little baby, to be honest. I sincirely loved every single second of Chasing Nikki and I need to know what happens next. My eyes are getting watery right now. I just.. The epilogue of Chasing Nikki took place a few years after the end of the real story and I need to freaking know how it all came to that point. My heart is bleeding and I don't want to cry so I just have to finish writing this. All I can say is that I really, really need this book.


Title: Hopeless
Author: Colleen Hoover
Release Date: December 2012
Add it: Goodreads

Why? Colleen Hoover.. Colleen Hoover.. Colleen Hoover.. I absolutely fell in love with her Slammed series and I cannot possibly wait any longer to get Will's story, but since it's impossible to read the third book in the Slammed series right now, I need to satisfy myself with this baby. I can't wait! Mrs. Hoover has become my auto-buy author with her two (!! can you imagine that it took only two books? Way to go!) fabulous books that have been pulished so far so it's no secret that I'm looking forward to Hopeless. Or any other book she's planning on writing in the future.


What do you think? Are these books on your TBR pile? Would you be interested in reading them? Leave your WoW links in the comments and I'll check out your picks :)

7 comments:

  1. Given your reaction to the first book, it's a good thing you have only a week left to wait until Finding Chase releases! YAY! I hope it's everything you want it to be Siiri, I'll look forward to your review:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so anxious about it, I can't even.. Heh. Yeah, I just need it bad!! :)

      Delete
  2. I just added Hopeless on my to-read list a few days ago and I would love to read it when it comes out. I haven't read the first book in the Chasing Nikki series so I don't know what it's all about but I hope you enjoy reading it when it comes out. Nice picks!
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Colleen Hoover is the best! Love her books and I'm 99% sure I'll adore this one as well:) Thank you, girl!

      Delete
  3. i haven't heard of either of these, they look great!

    ReplyDelete