Saturday, December 1, 2012

My Personal Soundtrack for Charade by Nyrae Dawn

It's the first time I've ever done a playlist for a book, but I just think these songs are perfect for Charade + I can't get it out of my head how good this book was. Every time I hear these songs this novel just keeps popping up in my head. So yep, here are the (lucky) thirteen songs that "made it" to my playlist for Charade :)
  1. Shotelle – Impossible
  2. TaylorSwift – We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
  3. Kings ofLeon – Use Somebody
  4. AvrilLavigne – Complicated
  5. Coldplay – Fix You
  6. Sia – Breathe Me
  7. MattNathanson – Come on Get Higher
  8. Far EastMovement (feat. Ryan Tedder) – Rocketeer
  9. Florence +The Machine – Never Let Me Go
  10. Marianas Trench - Good to You 
  11. Snow Patrol - Run
  12. Marcus Foster - I Was Broken 
  13. The Lumineers - Ho Hey 
I hope that when you read the book you'll know which scenes I had in mind when I chose these songs and yeah.. That's about it. Now whatcha waitin' for? Go go go! Read this fabulous book, make your own playlists and tell me which songs do you think suit best for this pure awesomeness that is Charade:)

3 comments:

  1. How awesome that you made your own playlist for the book Siiri! What a great idea:) I can tell Taylor Swift's song would definitely fit just from reading your review and the synopsis. Can't wait to pick Charade up and then come back and go through the playlist again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Theheee, I just yeah.. I got so stuck up in this book that I can't get it out of my head. And TS song does suit really well with this story;) I hope you'll end up loving it *fingers crossed*:)

      Delete
  2. I am a big Avril Lavigne fan!! This is an awesome compilation - Laxmi

    ReplyDelete