Sunday, November 4, 2012

IMM/StS #5

Hey, so here's a showcase of what I got this week. Leave me a comment if you've read any of these and tell me whether or not you liked it so I know which books to pick up next. Also, make sure to leave your StS/IMM links in the comments so I can visit you back. Thanks!

Physical Books

 



Legend (Legend #1) by Marie Lu (from library, in Estonian)
Wicked Lovely (Wicked Lovely #1) by Melissa Marr (from library, in Estonian)
The Dark Divine (The Dark Divine #1) by Bree Despain (in Estonian)

Ebooks



 The Day Before by Lisa Schroeder (November Random Reads)
Charade by Nyrae Dawn
Just for Now (Sea Breeze #4) by Abbi Glines (reading it right now)


Falling by Jolene Perry
Disastrous by EL Montes

What did you get this week? Leave your links below and I'll check out your goodies :)

In My Mailbox is a weekly event hosted by The Story Siren and Stacking the Shelves is a weekly event hosted @ Tynga's Reviews.

14 comments:

  1. Nice haul. I love the romantic ebook covers. :)

    You can see my IMM here.

    Happy reading!
    Dragana @ Bookworm Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeep! I LOVED Legend! Such an amazing book. I hope you love it too! I read Just for Now this weekend. Unfortunately I wasn't totally crazy about it, but I seem to be the only person who feels that way so I hope you love it! Also, Exiled is pretty awesome. :) M.R. Merrick is a fantastic author!

    My Stacking the Shelves - My First Physical ARCs Edition

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! Thanks for the thumbs up, I've got to read this one next, most likely starting it tomorrow ;) And a really sad face you didn't like it as much as most of the peeps, but hey, you can't love 'em all. I really like M.R. Merrick as a wonderful person, hopefully he'll grow on me as an author too :)

      Delete
  3. Nice haul!

    Just stopping by to say thank you for signing up for the 2013 Standalone Reading Challenge - best of luck to you!

    Britta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's very nice of you, Britta! :) I'm excited! Apart from the Goodreads challenge (books read in 2012) this is my first challenge ever, so I'm really pumped up and eager to read some great books:)

      Delete
  4. Just for Now is fabulous! Hope you enjoy.

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Valerie! Hopefully I'll love it :)

      Delete
  5. The Day Before looks good. Feel free to check out my IMM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I looked a the beginning and it's pretty different. Like a really long poem or something. I'm excited to get into it ;)

      Delete
  6. I've been wanting to read Legend (especially since it's based on Les Mis!)I hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Hope you like it as well when you get to it ;)

      Delete
  7. Oohhh, I love seeing foreign covers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! Me too. I'm not too disappointed that these three aren't re-made since they're all so pretty, but usually I'm all about different cool covers for foreign published books :)

      Delete