Saturday, November 23, 2013

Book Haul #27

Hey guys! My post should have went up this morning, but since I was seeing Catching Fire today, I decided to post this afterwards to share my feels because there were so many!!!! Oh, my, you guys! This movie... I have no words. I literally thought that Twilight had doomed every single YA adaption, but no! This movie held its own and I loved every moment of it. I read the books ages ago and didn't re-read them because I didn't want to be disappointed by the movie, but I'm pretty sure that even if I had read 'em, I still would have enjoyed it thoroughly. It was so good that I wouldn't change a thing. I laughed, cried and was anxious to see what happens next and it was just.. fantastic! Anyhow, you're here for my haul, so let's get on with it, shall we? If you follow me on Instagram, you have already seen these, but this haul is so worth sharing again and again :) If you've read any of these, let me know what you thought!


Sentinel (Covenant #5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Everbound (Everneath #2) by Brodi Ashton (my review here)
The Edge of Never (The Edge of Never #1) by J.A. Redmerski (my review here)
Losing Hope (Hopeless #2) by Colleen Hoover
Hopeless (Hopeless #1) by Colleen Hoover (my review here)



That's it for me this week. I hope you guys enjoyed Catching Fire and if you haven't seen it, you'll see it soon. It. Was. Pure. Perfection!

Also, dear followers, if you want to win yourself a paperback of Lola and the Boy Next Door, do give your luck a try over here. Good luck!

What did you get this week? Leave your links below and I'll check out your goodies :)

In My Mailbox is a weekly event hosted by The Mod Podge Bookshelf and Stacking the Shelves is a weekly event hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

16 comments:

  1. I stopped the Covenant series at Deity but now that I heard about the new series I want to finish it…or at least know what happens. I still need to read Everbound. I haven’t started the Divergent books because dystopias are not my thing. However, violence books are so I want to get to this. I haven’t read The Edge of Never yet, fail! Or any of the Iron Fey books. And I don’t think I can put my heart through reading Losing Hope. I still haven’t recovered from Hopeless.
    I adore Katie McGarry's books, LOVE!
    I’m gonna go see Catching Fire later today and I’m excited!
    Enjoy your books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sentinel, The Indigo Spell...so good! Allegiant...still recovering. Also loved Something Strange and Deadly. Great haul and have fun reading! ~Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to read Everbound and Allegiant :) I hope you enjoy Sentinel. Great haul!

    Janina
    My Haul!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved Everbound and Allegiant is waiting for me :D I'm so happy Catching fire was a success, I see many positive tweets about it. Happy reading :D!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh gosh! CATCHING FIRE WAS SO FREAKING AWESOME!!! It was seriously the BEST movie-book adaption I have ever seen (I'm also a huge fan before they were even popular, so naturally I'm biased to their awesomeness). :) But, ahem, anyway! I've got Allegiant too, and I'm so excited for it (also freakishly excited for the Divergent movie! I feel like they're going to do a great job, particularly after seeing all the trailers. It looks close to the book, too).
    My StS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed seeing the books you got this week. Enjoy your reading.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loosing Hope and Hopeless are amazing! :D I like your posts! New Follower here.

    -Dannielle
    Book Whales

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm going to see Catching Fire this Tuesday!!!! I cannot wait girl. I loved The Huger Games and you made me so excited to see Catching Fire!!
    Also you've got some amazing books this time!! I love Sentinel and Allegiant! ;) I've got both too. Also The Iron Traitor was amazing, same as The Indigo Spell. Great haul girl!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have to let me know how Diary of a Crush goes for you. It sounds like such an adorable series. :)
    Also, I'm curious to see what you think of Something Strange. I loved the first book, but the second book suffered from middle-book syndrome for me since the main character kept making one poor decision after the other, but I'm still looking forward to the last one though. It's set in Egypt so it has to be awesome!!
    And ugh Allegiant! Did you read it already?
    Oh and good luck with Dare You To. Beth is going to drive you CRAZY. She was SO annoying.
    Enjoy your lovely books this week, Siiri.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved The Indigo Spell and Dare to You, and I enjoyed Something Strange, Dark and Lovely but I heard the sequel is not as good.

    I like you have been afraid to watch books adapted into movies after Twilight but I loved The Hunger Games movie. I didn't re-read the books before either for the same reasons as you and that may have been part of it, but mostly I think the book was more suited for an adaptation that Twilight.

    Enjoy your reads, Siirii! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loved Dare you to and Iron series, hope you do too

    ReplyDelete
  12. Siiri this book haul is amazing! I have had a copy of Sara Manning's book French Kiss for ages! I'm actually going to an author event with her this week in London, I am so excited about meeting her. Anyway if you ever want to do a read-along let me know, I'd love to read this book with you. I bought a copy of Allegiant as soon as it was out, but have been stuck at 100 pages for the last few weeks, I really should get back to it soon. Rachel was a huge fan of Hoover's books and Something Strange & Deadly, so I hope you enjoy these and the rest of your books too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great books, Siiri. I loved Dare You To and Hopeless, although I'm not really interested in reading Losing Hope. I still haven't even considered opening The Edge of Always.

    Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ohh nice book haul!! Everbound is on top of my TBR pile since I already have a copy of Evertrue. Also Something Strange and Deadly is on my Christmas wishlist. Can't wait for the winter break to come and for us to have much more reading time:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Siiri, you got amazing books this week. I am so jealous!!!

    Glass @ Way Too Hot Books

    ReplyDelete
  16. I LOVED Catching Fire and I reread the book the day before I went, it really was such an amazing adaptation and I really, truly loved it! Have already seen it twice and will definitely go again. Really great haul, so many books I want to get for myself. Hopeless and Losing Hope are ones I recently bought, haven't read them yet but I loved her Slammed series, so I hope these are just as good. I hope you enjoy all your reads. My STS.

    ReplyDelete