Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Teaser Tuesday #41

This is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.

To participate you:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!
  • (Make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) * Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My teasers
Rush sat down onto the bed and leaned back against the wall. A deep chuckle came from his chest and I watched as a real smile broke out on his face. "I can't believe I just begged a female to sit and talk to me."
Heh, this was one of the few contemporary books by Abbi that I hadn't read yet. By today, I have finished the first and the second one, but I've yet to read Forever Too Far. I can say that even though Rush is a bit of a cave man, I still like him. With Blaire, on the other hand, I have a love-hate relationship. More towards the love though. I think. I hope I'll get to share my reviews with you guys soon:)

~ 36% of Fallen too Far (Fallen too Far #1) by Abbi Glines

6 comments:

  1. I still have to read a book by Abbi Glines, so I'm happy to know that you're another reader whose been enjoying them. This is a great teaser you've left us with Siiri! It makes me more eager to meet Rush! Thanks for sharing this great teaser with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For real? You, who has read most of the books I want to read? LOL. You should try one:)

      Delete
  2. LOL "a bit of a cave man" that's hilarious. I tried to read the first book in the Vincent Boys series and I DNF'd it so I don't think that Abbi Glines is for me. I'm happy that you are enjoying her novels though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. Well, some people love that series, but for me, Vincent Boys was Abbi's weakest. Maybe because she's evolved as an author by now. Idk. Anyhow, Fallen Too Far books were more like adult books considering the spice and smexy, but other than that they're good:)

      Delete
  3. I have yet to read anything by Abbi Glines Siiri! How ridiculous is that? Do you have a favorite? I'm just wondering where I should start. I have a copy of Breathe, but I'm not sure if that's a mid-series book or the start of a new one. I'll have to look it up:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great teaser! I definitely liked Rush more than Blaire too. I'm looking forward to your reviews!

    ReplyDelete