Friday, August 10, 2012

Adrian vs. Will in the Finale of the YA Crush Tourney

'Sup, people? I hope you're as excited as I am that we've finally reached to the finale and here's what you have to do:

  1. Go to this link
  2. Read about both of these amazing characters (if you don't know them yet, which, honestly, I'm a little suprised by)
  3. Decide whom you want to vote for
  4. Vote for your crush!!!!
  5. Also, you can tweet, post about it on your blog or share on facebook :)

I love both of them so, so much. They both have a special place in my heart for totally different reasons. However, I feel like there are so many Infernal Devices fans out there that Adrian Ivashkov is somewhat an underdog in this competition, so.. I'm asking you to vote for Adrian, although it breaks my heart not to advise you to vote for Will Herondale. Still, if you're team Will, way to go! No judging as long as you vote, vote, vote and show these two amazing, swoon-worthy, protective, gorgeous guys your love. Did I say vote? Well, I'll say it again. Please vote, they need you. Adrian needs you. Will, too.

All right, I hope you do end up voting for one of them and let the better man win :) Sending you a pocketful of sunshine anda bunch of thank-you's, too! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment