Thursday, July 5, 2012

Inspiration: Beyoncé, Cyrus "Glitch" Spencer, Cole Horibe, Brandon Mitchell

So as you guys know, this blog is mostly about me obsessing over books, but every now and then I review movies, post some inspirational videos, blogs, photos, music etc. Well, today you get to see three videos:

One of them is pretty famous and it's "Year of 4" by Beyoncé. What an awesome woman she is! Even if you're not a fan of her, you must admit she's a workaholic and works her socks off in order to get the result she's graving for. She's a real inspiration! I've watched this video so many times and every time I do I just want to get up and do something creative. She's great!


I'm watching season 9 of So You Think You Can Dance at the moment and it's freaking amazinggg!! I can't even believe how people can move their bodies like this. I started dancing since I was a little kid and I like to dance for my own pleasure and enjoyment. I like to watch inspirational people dance and here are two videos for you: 1. Cyrus's audition; 2. Cyrus, Cole and Brandon performing their "Meet the Top 20" piece. They're all so different from the mass and really fun to watch. Enjoy! (P.S. I doubt Cyrus is even human, I mean, look at this dude! Freakishly awesome!)


2 comments:

  1. I love So You Think You Can Dance too, but I don't watch it that often b/c it actually makes me sad...I wanted to be a professional dancer and worked pretty hard on it in college, but unfortunately I just have no natural talent in that area! So whenever I watch great dancers I always wish I could do that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this show because of the talent :) I had an injury with my knees so I couldn't countinue with my training but I dance for my own enjoyment now :) But I plan on continuing my training when I find time outside my studies at Uni :)

    ReplyDelete