Wednesday, July 4, 2012

"Waiting on" Wednesday


"Waiting on" Wednesday is hosted at Breaking the Spine and spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. Even though it's a weekly event, I post my entries biweekly.

This week we have:
  1. "Pushing the Limits" by Katie McGarry
  2. "Defiance" by C.J. Redwine



Original Title: Pushing the Limits
Author: Katie McGarry
Release Date: July 31st 2012
Add it: Goodreads


Why? I've heard only great things about this book. The description sounds gripping and intriguing. A girl who doesn't know whay happened to her and a smoking guy who wears a black leather jacket? Sold! I'm reading it! I'm sure it'll be a fabulous read and I really, really can't wait to read this one.



Original Title: Defiance
Author: C.J. Redwine
Release Date: August 28th 2012
Add it: Goodreads


Why?  Every time I go to book depository to order my books, it's there in the recommendation section. I've seen it so many times on that "similar books" list that I finally read its description and holy smokes! The Hunger Games series is one of my favorite ones and I've tried reading some dystopian novels after that, but they've never reached the level of awesomness set by THG. I hope this one'll come close, because the first time I read "Defiance" description, I knew this was something I'd like to read. One to go, please! Thank you!


What do you think? Are these books on your TBR pile? Would you be interested in reading them? Leave your WoW links in the comments and I'll check out your picks :)

6 comments:

  1. From the cover of Defiance I wouldn't guess that it was dystopian. I kind of want to read it now! Cool pick :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pushing the Limits was terrific. I think you would love the book. I did. Come check out my WOW as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both these books look amazing! and are on my TBR list :D I have 'Pushin the limits' for review and 'm so excited to read it :)

    My WoW

    I'm a new subbie :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read Pushing the Limits and wasn't a fan but I am half way through Definace and it is AMAZING! I hope you like it : )

    Love the blog and followed vis GFC.

    My WOW and international giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just hope I like both of them, they really seem like greta books :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, love your blog! I found it from a Waiting on Wednesday site. I am a new follower, I would love a follow back http://endlessdaysofbooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete