Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday


 

Top Ten Characters I’d Like To Switch Places With For 24 Hours

Okay. Here’s the deal. I’m not going to explain “why” with each character, I’ll just state it here that I know they have difficulties in their lives and sometimes it seems like these obstacles are completely insurmountable, but these gals are awesome! They’ve got great friends, they’re loyal, loving, kick-ass (even if they don't do that in the literal sense of this phrase, they're still bright, strong and witty) characters and it’d be fun and thrilling to spend a day in their skin and to get to know their situations even better. So that’s why I chose these characters, however, it was a difficult choice and I had to leave out so many good characters starting with Alex from the Covenant series, Tessa from the Infernal Devices series, Layken from the Slammed series, Samantha from “My Life Next Door”, Sydney from the Bloodlines series etc. I love all of them and I’d love to get a glimpse of their life for real. That’s the reason why I, again, drew these out of a hat randomly. All right, want to know who made it? Here you go:
You get why I think Ms. Granger is one of the most amazing characters ever, right?
Would love to experience 24 hours as her, although, I bet I'd get Harry and
Ron killed like in the first 5 minutes. Probably even less than that.
  1. Hermione from the Harry Potter series by J. K. Rowling
  2. Rose from the Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead
  3. Georgina from the Georgina Kincaid series by Richelle Mead
  4. Clary from the Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare
  5. Katy from the Lux series by Jennifer L. Armentrout
  6. Meghan from the Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa
  7. Sarah from the Moreno Brothers series by Elizabeth Reyes
  8. Abby from Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire
  9. Nora from the Hush Hush saga by Becca Fitzpatrick
  10. Aspen from What a Boy Wants by Nyrae Dawn
What do you think of these characters? Who would you add? Which characters did you choose? Leave a link to your TTT and I’ll check out yours :)

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted @ The Broke and the Bookish

5 comments:

  1. Who doesn't want to switch places with Hermione? I do, I do! She's freaking cool! And yes, probably like you, I would kill Harry, Ron and every other character in the HP books with one of my wicked spells. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would LOVE to switch places with Georgina Kincaide for the day. I've only read the first four, and she does manage to get herself into quite a lot of trouble but I think that with her shapeshifting powers - and Seth - and working at a bookstore... it'd be fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Nina Hermione FTW!

    @ Kate I totally agree, Seth, bookstore, shapeshifting and awesome friends - I'd totally enjoy a day as her :);)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome list! I definitely agree with Hermione & Nora.

    Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Krystianna aw, thanks for stopping by, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete