Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Teaser Tuesday

This is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.

To participate you:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!
  • (Make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) * Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My teasers

This week I'm bending the rules a little bit since it's actually 3 sentences, but whatever! This is one of my favorite moments from this book.

“I have a broken heart, Marcus.”
His eyes twinkled greater than the stars above us. “I can unbreak it.”

 ~ "Pretty in Black" by Rae Hachton

No comments:

Post a Comment