Saturday, April 27, 2013

Book Haul #17

Haven't done one in a while and since I've gotten a lot of books, I've divided the physical ones into to parts and I'll feature the first one this week. As always, if you've read any of these books, let me know in the comments. Life is short and I only want to read awesome books so if you loved/hated some of them, name 'em and I'll rearrange my TBR shelf accordingly. Don't forget to leave me your link in the comments so I can visit you back :)

Physical Books


ATTENTION: DO NOT SPOIL SOUL SCREAMERS FOR ME, PLEASE! I HAVEN'T READ PAST THIRD BOOK YET LOL

For review



Rules of Entanglement (Fighting for Love #2) by Gina L. Maxwell (currently reading)
Ink (Paper Gods #1) by Amanda Sun
Of Silver and Beasts (Goddess Wars #1) by Trisha Wolfe (read, review soon)


True by Erin McCarthy
Gorgeous by Paul Rudnick


Won or gifted


Bitter Angel by Megan Hand

I was lucky enough to won a copy of Bitter Angel by Megan Hand via Amy at Book Loving Mom. Thank you, girls! What a pretty cover it has! And the synopsis sounds so cool!! Can't. Wait. To. Read. This. Pretty.

Also, thank you to Entangled, Penguin, Trisha Wolfe, Scholastic and Harlequin UK.


What did you get this week? Leave your links below and I'll check out your goodies :)

In My Mailbox is a weekly event hosted by The Mod Podge Bookshelf and Stacking the Shelves is a weekly event hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

14 comments:

  1. I have INK, have read the first few chapters and liking it so far. Enjoy all your books. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got Ink too, and The Collector, but in eGalley. The print version looks so gorgeous! Hope you enjoy these :D
    Stacking the Shelves
    New Meme for Cover Lovers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soul Screamers is one of my all time favourite series. The third book onwards just kept improving. I still have to read the last one... I also have to read Blood Red Road, The Collector and Ink!

    The Immortal rules is really good!! I hope you enjoy it an all the other books :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do? Oh, that's a relief! I'm certainly fascinated by this series and I have the first two volumes + the third one pre-ordered but I haven't foundmyself loving this series. I thought the third one was a step in that direction though;-)

      Delete
  4. I've been seeing a lot of Ink lately :) And I want to start the Dust Lands series too. Hope you enjoy the Immortal Rules and the Collector! I enjoyed them both :)

    Janina
    My Haul!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to read Ink. I hope you enjoy it and the rest of your books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of all the books you've acquired, I've only read The Collector. It was fun, and I enjoyed reading about the main character. It wasn't the most amazing book ever, but it was quick and I did like it.

    Hope you enjoy all your goodies and happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. With All My Soul is amazing! I've re-read my favorite parts a million times already! Tod <3 The Collector was really good too. Dante is quite a characters. Love The Immortal Rules and the sequel. Zeke is amazing. Excellent haul! Enjoy! Thanks for stopping by!

    Jennifer @ Some Like It Paranormal

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really need to catch up the Soul Screamer series! The Immortal Rules is amazing and I liked The Collector.

    Happy reading! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVED Blood Red Road!! You got some great books! Happy reading!
    New follower via Bloglovin'
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm excited for Ink, Gorgeous and Bitter Angel. They all look awesome. Happy reading!
    Here's my STS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely assortment of books. I can't spoil Soul Screamers for you. I am a couple of books behind too. Come and see what I got this week at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and Inside of a Dog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome haul! I've read The Collector and The Immortal Rules, but I want print copies :( I also recently got Ink and True from NetGalley <3

    Thanks for dropping by my StS! :D

    - Kazhy @ My Library in the Making

    ReplyDelete
  13. With All My Soul & The Eternity Cure are sooo amazing! I read them 2 weeks ago :) I got Ink as well, and I'm very curious about The Collector! Most people seem to have enjoyed it.
    To your comment on my blog: lol what a coincidence that you got your own copy of Legend just before reading about mine XD I haven't started it yet but I have high hopes of liking it!
    Happy reading, and thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete