Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Teaser Tuesday #36


This is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.

To participate you:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!
  • (Make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) * Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My teasers
"Kal...?" Caben breathers my name near my cheek, drawing me back to the now. "Are you here with me?" His arms loosen their tight embrace, but don't release me completely.
You guys!!!! All I'm saying is: I can't wait to share my review with you! This. Book. Is. Made. Of. Awesomeness.

~ 46% of Of Silver and Beasts by Trisha Wolfe

6 comments:

  1. I really love the cover of this one!! And Trish is awesome so the book will probably be too. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of this one Siiri! There's clearly something wrong with me. You're going to post your review soon right? RIGHT? I need to know more:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one looks GOOD! Thanks for telling me about it. I will be looking forward to your review.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great teaser! Trish is such a great writer. Can't wait for your review.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks good and I already know Trisha Wolfe is awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete