Top Ten Bookish People You Want To Meet (Authors, Bloggers, etc.)
Let’s say I’d host a dinner party and got to invite 10 so called bookish people. Here's what I'd do: host a dinner party for these ten writers and since I had such a hard time choosing them, I’d throw a banquet after the mentioned dinner in honor of this fabulous community of writers, bloggers and book lovers in general. I’d gladly invite guests of honor and every fellow blogger who’s interested in addition to these ten authors from different eras. Want to know which ten authors I’d be delighted to have dinner with? Check out their names as well as the guests of honor below. As for the bloggers, I’d let in anyone who’d be interested to join us and have a great time.
|Doesn't this seem like a magical place for our|
dinner? If Hogwarts is not available, this
would be the perfect place! Beautiful and intimate.
- Agatha Christie to solve the mystery of 'how to stop internet piracy'
- Oscar Wilde to make us think about different shades human nature
- Jennifer L. Armentrout to make us swoon over hot aliens and teach us how to write heart-stopping cliffhangers
- Wendy Higgins to tell us about temptation and how to avoid it
- Colleen Hoover to teach us how to make the best out of the worst
- Cassandra Clare to tell us how TMI movie is going and when are Godfrey and Zegers finally going to meet in person and *ahem* perhaps give as a few hints on The Dark Artifices series..?
- J. K. Rowling to share information on what Harry, Ron and Hermione are doing at the moment (because we’re all dying to know) and tell us if Draco has gone off the dark path (I sure hope he has). Oh, maybe she could talk with whoever's leading the Hogwarts these days and we could throw this get-together there! That, in fact, is a fabulous idea!
- Harper Lee to make a speech about the moral aspects of the society and the difference between the right and wrong
- Richelle Mead to take Dimitri, Adrian, Christian or Eddie as her date *swoons* and give us an insight to The Indigo Spell and what’s to come
- Jamie McGuire to share a snippet of Walking Disaster and give us a few tips on how to leave one’s past behind and make a better person out of oneself
Honorable mentions: Julie Kagawa, Tammara Webber, Abbi Glines, Elizabeth Reyes, Becca Fitzpatrick, Tina Reber, Veronica Roth, J. D. Salinger, Jane Austen, Maggie Stiefvater, S. C. Stephens, Mark Twain, William Shakespeare, Nyrae Dawn, Tarryn Fisher, Gwen Hayes.
Care to join us? If so and you could bring a date, who would you pick (in addition to the previously mentioned fabulous authors)?
P.S. Leave a link to your TTT and I'll stop by and check out your list of bookish people you're dying to meet :)
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted @ The Broke and the Bookish.
Great list. If Jennifer L. Armentrout would take her hot aliens along, I'd come to dinner too:)ReplyDelete
She definitely should ask Daemon, Dawson or Adam as her date to brign with her! And I'd be delighted to have you :) Thanks for stopping by!ReplyDelete
I got to meet the lovely Jennifer and she DID happen to bring Pepe (aka Daemon) along...sigh. :DReplyDelete
Wendy! I should have put her on my list!
I will get to meet Cassandra at YALLFest in Nov!
Ooh nice to see many of my faves on your list too - especially Richelle meas!ReplyDelete
@ Reading Angel. GIRL!!! I'm sooooooo jealous right now :D Theheee. I'd meet them as well as Sztella anytime. Wish they'd do an Europe tour so I could go, too. Heh. Happy for you, though ;)ReplyDelete
Wendy is really sweet and Sweet Evil is amazing! le sigh..
AND YOU'LL GET TO MEET CASSIE, TOO? OH, MAN!!!!!!! LUCKY YOU! Hope you get her autograph and get many beautiful pictures with her :)
Thanks for stopping by!
@ Tanya. These authors are all amazingly awesome and I love them all with my heart and soul :) Richelle is one of my favorites! Thank you for visiting!
I love that you put Agatha Christie on it.
And Colleen Hoover is on list too. I loved Slammed so much! :)