Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Teaser Tuesday #16


This is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.

To participate you:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!
  • (Make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) * Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My teasers

“You weren’t lying when you said everyone’s afraid of you,” I remarked.

“I know, and that’s the way I like it. No one asks me any questions about what I’m up to, they just expect the worst and keep their distance. You should take a lesson.”

~ 53% "Alice in Zombieland" by Gena Showalter

4 comments:

  1. I've been hearing this one is good. Are you enjoying it so far? I'm really curious about it and hope to read it one of these days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, there. Yep, it's really good! I actually already read it. As soon as I got it, I put everything else on hold and read it practically in one sitting. It was entertaining, bit creepy at times and definitely a lot of fun. It was my first zombie book so I didn't expect much and therefore, nothing in the zombie criteria didn't disappoint. However, if you're looking for steampunk and lots of action with extremely graphic scenes, maybe you will disappoing, but if you like a good entertainment and a dose of teenage drama, kick-ass friends and all of that, you should give this one a go ASAP :) Hope you like it, I really enjoyed it! And thank you for stopping by, Candace! Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting!! Got me thinking.

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Theheee. Thanks for stopping by, Val! :)

    ReplyDelete