Wednesday, October 17, 2012

"Waiting" on Wednesday #8


"Waiting on" Wednesday is hosted at Breaking the Spine and spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Haven't done this in a while now, but hopefully I'll remember to do these since they're so fun! Love discovering new books to add to my TBR pile via WoW, therefore, be so kind and leave your links below so I can visit you back!

This week we have:
  1. Finale (Hush, Hush #4) by Becca Fitzpatrick
  2. Meant to Be by Lauren Morrill

Original Title: Finale (Hush, Hush #4)
Author: Becca Fitzpatrick
Release Date: October 23th 2012
Add it: Goodreads

Why? I really enjoyed the first book in this series and even though the second book wasn't that great, I still read the third book which ended on a note that left me craving for more. Nora is finally starting to grow on me and Patch mmmmm!! There're probably only a few women who aren't affected by this handsome, downright sexy, protective and dangerous fallen angel of ours. Hoping to see interesting and gut-wrenching twists and turns in this one. Also, a happily ever after for our star crossed lovers wouldn't hurt. Just sayin'.. ;)



Original Title: Meant to Be
Author: Lauren Morrill
Release Date: November 13th 2012
Add it: Goodreads
Why? Can I tell you a secret? *ahem* I'm already in love with this book. I can't say I love it, but there's definitely an attraction going on. This contemporary YA romance novel sounds like a lot of fun, add a pair of fighting nemesis who're going to work together to solve a mystery and spice it up with falling in love yeah, I'd sure like to read this book! And the cover is pretty cute! The coloring on the backround kind of reminds me of a circus (don't ask me how or why.. it just does) and having been to London myself, I can say that this city is anything but boring and it's definitely suitable for a cute romance. Looking forward to getting my hands on this book.



What do you think? Are these books on your TBR pile? Would you be interested in reading them? Leave your WoW links in the comments and I'll check out your picks :)

5 comments:

  1. I've got a copy of Meant to Be from NetGalley - I think it's next on my reading list and I'm super pumped!

    This week I'm waiting on The Beautiful and the Cursed by Page Morgan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these have been pretty popular lately! I'm not a fan of the Hush, Hush series but Meant to Be does look pretty good. Thanks for sharing! ^.^ If you would like to check out my Waiting On Wednesday you can do so here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, I can't wait to read Meant to Be. I feel like I have been waiting FOREVER to read it. And I still have to wait another month.

    Here's me WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel the same way about Meant to Be. It just seems like a really great book. Feel free to stop by and check out my WoW...
    http://asoutherngirlsbookshelf.blogspot.com/2012/10/wow-pick-of-week-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cant wait for the finale book in Hush Hush series! It seems just like yesterday i started the series :(

    Here is mine


    Maria



    ReplyDelete