Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Teaser Tuesday #18

This is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.

To participate you:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!
  • (Make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) * Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My teasers

Screams came from all sides, and the sound of a man's loud wailing drifted from the direction of the tracks. I felt someone lift me and begin to run. And then everything was as silent and black as a tomb.

~ p. 56 of "Die For Me" by Amy Plum

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic teaser Siiri! I really enjoyed this book and the mythology of the Revenants, such a unique paranormal entity I think:) Plus, anything set in Paris is something I want to read!

    Good luck with all your schoolwork in the coming weeks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm digging this book too. It's unfortunate that I have so much to do and therefore can't focus on reading and blogging, but I'll try to catch up once this maddness is over. Ha, it's a wonder that I live in Europe and although I have been to so many European contries, I've never ever been to France. It's one of the places I do want to visit someday though. It sounds so beautiful and historical and even though I'm not that much of a history fan, more of a present and future fanatic, then I'm still interested to see this famous romantic city with my own eyes :)

      Thank you so much, Jenny, hope you have the best to weeks ahead of you!!

      Delete