Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Teaser Tuesday #17

This is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.

To participate you:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!
  • (Make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) * Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My teasers

Elder snaps his fingers in front of my face.
"Amy, Doc thinks you need medicine," he says loudly.
"She's unbalanced, not deaf," the doctor says.

~ p. 291 of  "Across the Universe" by Beth Revis

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing what you think of this one Siiri! I enjoyed it, but I have yet to pick up the second book in the series. I think the third book is releasing soon so I'm falling rapidly behind. I fail:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm loving it so far and I've got only like.. 70 pages or less to read and I can't wait to get on it! Heh :) I'll probably read the second one when the third one's out ;)

      Delete