Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Clockwork Princess Cover


Yeeeeiiii!!! It's CP2 cover. Like the actual cover. I couldn't believe my eyes when I first saw it. It's absolutely stunning and I think it's my favorite of all three. I love that Tessa's on the last one. We've all been waiting for this moment for so long, haven't we? I think it was totally worth the wait and I really want to read it already. If you want to know more about the cover, check out Cassie's blog on tumblr (or follow her on twitter). Keep an eye on my "Waiting on" Wednesday, it'll definitely be there at some point. Gosh, I just can't stop looking at it. Amazingly beautiful. Gorgeous!

Here're the other two (and if you have not read this series, I recommend you to read it, it's great :)).


P.S. How excited are you about the movie? Jamie and Lily have already flown to Toronto and start filming August 15th. They've already cast Isabelle (Jemima West), Blackwell (Robert Maillet) and Pangborn (Kevin Durand). I wonder when're we going to get the news about Alec, Magnus, Simon and Valentine. Oh, and if you haven't seen it yet, there's a teaser poster for the movie (I'll post the on I reblogged on my tumblr). The little rune instead of an "o" is a great idea and I'm glad they put it there. Right now I just want to crawl in a time machine, step out of it and walk around during the summer of 2013 so that I can watch this amazing series come alive on the big screen. Are you excited? I know I am and I'm looking forward to CP2 as well as the movie about the first book in The Mortal Instruments series.

No comments:

Post a Comment